Become a mighty knight on the battlefield as you skillfully wield the Type XVIII Knights Sword against your many foes in combat. Hand forged from 9260 spring steel, this Type XVIII Knights Sword features a blade with the diamond cross-section typical of 15th century swords.
Historically, the stiff blade and acute point of this sword would have been used to find the small chinks and exposed gaps in armour at the joints. This functional knights sword has a tapered blade with a satin finish.
The sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. Its ends curve in opposite directions, one towards the viewer and one away. Then, the medieval sword continues with a wooden grip. Textured brown leather covers the cord-wrapped grip. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel.
Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. It has a stainless steel chape. Take this sword with you to a historical reenactment or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Based on Oakeshott Type XVIII specifications
- Designed by Angus Trim and produced by Kingston Arms
- Terrific for 15th century reenactors
- Flat ground blade with a satin finish
- Blade displays a diamond cross section
- Excellent for thrusting and cutting techniques
- Delightful addition to any collection
- Hand forged 9260 spring steel blade
- Stainless steel fittings
- Wood core grip wrapped in cord and leather
- Wood core scabbard included
- Stitched leather scabbard wrap
- Stainless steel chape
- Overall Length: 33.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3.5 Inches
- Point of Harmonics: 18 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 2 Ounces