When you need a sword to wield on the reenactment battlefield, bring the 13th Century Arming Sword with you to combat your foes. Hand forged from 9260 spring steel, this functional medieval sword has a sharpened, flat-ground blade with a satin finish.
The mono-tempered sword continues with its hilt. It has a curved stainless-steel crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. It has a point in the center. Next, brown leather wraps around the wooden grip. The hilt ends with a stainless-steel disk-shaped pommel.
Finally, this arming sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. It has a metal chape. There is a V-shaped edge at the throat to fit the guard. This 13th Century Arming Sword makes a fantastic addition to any sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Based on Oakeshott Type XIV specifications
- Designed by Angus Trim and produced by Kingston Arms
- Terrific for 13th and 14th century reenactors
- Forward balance makes it quick in the hand
- Flat ground fullered blade with a satin finish
- Delightful addition to any collection
- Hand forged 9260 spring steel blade
- Stainless steel fittings
- Wood core grip wrapped in cord and leather
- Wood core scabbard included
- Stitched leather scabbard wrap
- Stainless steel chape
- Overall Length: 34.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4.5 Inches
- Point of Harmonics: 18 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 2 Ounces