After years of bloody wars between the dark elves and their foes, the conflict seemed to die down. However, the elves were merely preparing for their next trick. The Wyvern II LARP Sword will serve as their latest dark weapon. Appearing with silver and blood red coloration along the hilt, this fantasy LARP sword hungers for the life force of its enemies. The swirling scrollwork designs along the handle give it a striking look. The rapier blade enables the wielder to deftly maneuver it on the battlefield, making this roleplaying weapon a great choice for agile characters.
The Wyvern II LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This roleplaying sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. Crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, it features a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of strength that is hard to deny. The quality construction of this LARP weapon provides a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapon
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Shows Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 40.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 9.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 0.94 lb.