Viking warriors became the scourge of many lands throughout Europe and Asia, raiding and collecting the bounty of their foes. With the Viking II LARP Short Sword, you can become a formidable Viking raider at your next event. The LARP sword makes a fine secondary or close combat weapon. The hilt has an ornate Brazil nut pommel and a short crossguard, colored in antiqued brass and brown hues for a stunning medieval look. With this excellent Viking roleplaying sword at your side, you are sure to go down in legend!
The Viking II LARP Short Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 28.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 10.6 oz.