Crusaders were known to favor a wide variety of weapons, and the Knights Templar were no different. This Two Handed Templar Sword with Scabbard and Belt is designed for the warrior who wants great power as well as versatility and responsiveness. This impressive blade is modeled after typical Crusades era swords, featuring a cruciform design. The broad, powerful blade is forged entirely from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. The gently tapered profile keeps the blade wide and strong, great for heavy strokes and slashes that will batter opponents with ease, while the broad point is surprisingly effective for thrusting attacks. The straight quillons of the cross guard provide good defense while the wheel pommel balances the blades weight. The pommel also features the cross sigil of the Templar Knights. The sword features a full length tang peened to the pommel, as well as a wooden leather-wrapped grip that suits wide and narrow two-handed holds. Included with the sword is a matching wooden, leather-wrapped sheath, which is stamped with the seal of the Knights Templar and the Maltese Templar cross. It also comes with an interlaced leather sword belt so you can carry the sword and scabbard at your waist when not in use. There is no denying that this Two Handed Templar Sword with Scabbard and Belt is a powerful weapon, as it looks like it could easily cut through troops with one good swing. Indeed, it might just be able to, thanks to its hardy, high quality make!
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A Hefty two-handed sword based on cruciform Templar design
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 48 Inches
- Blade Length: 38.5 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.