For characters as fierce as ancient Viking warriors, the Thorleif Stage Combat Sword is the ideal weapon to wield. Add authentic ferocity and style to performances and historical costumes with this blunted spring steel blade. In addition to its blunted edges, the tip of the sword is rounded for safety. This blade features a fuller down its length that ends at its gently curved guard. Decorative ridges and circles are engraved into the upwards curving guard, granting the steel sword subtle yet effective detail. Following the textured, leather-wrapped hilt, the lobed pommel adds the final touch to this Viking inspired stage weapon. Any minor notches seen on the blade are not defects to its construction, but results of the swords resistance testing process. Whether your production calls for a realistic yet safe Viking battle or you are seeking the perfect prop for a Viking costume, the Thorleif Stage Combat Sword ensures a remarkable depiction of ancient Norse weaponry.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by traditional Viking style weapons
- Designed for stage combat and costume use
- Blade has blunted edges and rounded tip for safety
- Gently curved guard is engraved with decorative ridges and circles
- Pommel features historical lobed shape
- Grip is wrapped in dark textured leather
- Adds authenticity to stage fights and Viking themed costumes
- Blade is made of high-quality spring steel with leather wrapped grip
- Overall Length: 34.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .08 Inch
- Weight: 3 lb
Measurements are approximate.