The Wolfsbane Sword with Scabbard and Belt is a blade that is equally dangerous and unique. Carrying a rich Norse fable that has been crafted into each section of this elegant weapon, you can feel the power associated with the iconic wolf. This stunning blade is hand forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. The blade defies traditional Norse sword geometry, sporting a strongly tapered blade that comes to a fine point. A fuller runs down over half the length of this tapering blade. The guard and unique double wolf head pommel are both carefully crafted from solid bronze. The pommel takes the shape of a howling wolf head while the guard is accented with Norse knotwork. The grip of the sword is crafted from wood, wrapped in black leather, and accented by additional knotwork patterns. A swell in the middle of this grip ensures a comfortable hold. When you are not wielding this ferocious weapon, you can safely carry it in the leather-wrapped wood scabbard that is included. Attached to the scabbard is a leather belt for easy carrying. The Wolfsbane Sword with Scabbard will satisfy the desire for a fantasy weapon that is as stunning to see as it is lethal to wield.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Inspired by tales of a Nordic wolf
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Features a double wolfs head pommel and engravings on handle
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood hilt and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Total Length: 47 Inches
- Blade Length: 38 Inches
- Point of Balance: 6 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.