Our Staff of the Arch Mage is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and hand-painted with rich detail, this polearm is worthy of any battlemage or sorcerer. A mace sits atop the long haft of the staff. A crystal sits within the four large flanges of the head. Bedecked with jewels and golden accents, the pole features a wrapping of split-leather to reinforce the grip.
Handle color/finish may vary. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
- Weight: 1.75 Pounds
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.