Adorned after magnificent kami spirits, the Savior Katana is the epitome of the guardian. Crafted with some strong modern materials, this incredible sword features the exclusive style and efficiency of traditional Japanese weaponry. The blade of this amazing sword has been hand forged from T10 steel, polished with traditional methods for an authentic look. The finish provided on the blade provides function with a unique style no one can match! Paired with the sleek blade is a ray skin tsuka, or handle, wrapped in black cotton for an elegant silhouette. A silver sword ornament sits just beneath the cotton, adding a touch of refinement, and matches the silver adornments of the kami-inspired tsuba, fuchi, and kashira. A beautiful lacquered saya, or scabbard, fit for this individual blade is included, featuring a buffalo horn knob and endcap. Ideal for display or use, the Savior Katana is one piece every sword master needs!
T10 is the Chinese equivalent of 1095, but it has silicon added as an alloying element to improve the steels strength and wear resistance properties. T10 blades are able to be tempered to a high hardness and hold an edge well. Similar to 1095, rust resistance is low, and T10 blades must be carefully maintained.
Please keep in mind that this sword has been hand-forged, varying slightly in finish and overall measurements.
- Embodies the powerful kami spirits
- Hand crafted from sturdy materials
- Incredible construction in traditional style
- Black wrapped, ray skin handle featuring silver sword ornament
- Fuchi, kashira, and tsuba feature guardian spirit motif
- Comes with lacquered scabbard adorned with buffalo horn knob and cap
- Excellent piece for sword enthusiasts
- Blade is crafted from T10 steel
- Handle constructed from ray skin
- Handle wrapped in cotton
- Adornments crafted from silver
- Saya carved from wood
- Knob and endcap crafted from buffalo horn
- Overall Length: 43 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.25 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- Sori: 1.125 Inch
Specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.