Uphold the honor of your kingdom when you lead the charge with the Ready for Battle Defender LARP Sword with Brown Grip. This latex foam sword is inspired by knightly styles of the medieval era, its guard arms creating a cross shape. The double-edged blade is made of shred resistant, closed cell foam coated in latex for extra durability. Inside is a flexible and strong fiberglass core with a protective Kevlar tip. Hand painted to look like ancient brass, the guard matches the scent stopper pommel, and the handle has the look of natural brown leather wrapping. Polyurethane casting allows this impressive level of hilt detail. When the kingdom calls for your service and skill, be sure to reach for this trusty medieval knight LARP sword.
The Ready for Battle Defender LARP Sword with Brown Grip has an overall length of 29.2 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability.
- Overall Length: 29.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs