If you are looking for a sword meant to take on the rigors of blade-to-blade combat and then come back for more, then you have found just that! The Re-Enactment Practice Sword can take a beating while dealing out one of its very own! Forged entirely from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel, this weapon is durable and strong, and its thick blade provides greater resistance, ensuring its usefulness in training and theater combat. This means that the sword stands up to blade-to-blade combat far better than most other models! The design is inspired by a 10th century Viking sword, which features a narrow, short guard and a three-lobed pommel. This pommel is peened to the full-length tang for added strength. The blade comes with a blunt edge as it is designed for practice and theater combat only. The grip is made of wood wrapped in brown leather, creating a secure and comfortable hold. Battles may put small scratches into the finish of the blade, but other than that, this Re-Enactment Practice Sword has all the clout and durability needed to take a licking and keep on ticking, whether you are putting on a fantastic sword duel on the stage or just doing some hardcore training in your spare time.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- One handed training sword based on 10th century Viking design
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Comes with a blunt edge
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Designed to Withstand blade-to-blade stage combat
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip is wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 31.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.75 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.375 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.625 Inches from Guard
- Blade Thickness: 2 mm
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.