Every good sword needs a good dagger to go with it, and this Ranger Dagger is the companion to its same-named sword. With matching style and equal hardiness, this dagger is as functional as they come and every bit as effective too. Like our corresponding Ranger Sword (DS-1310), this little dagger has a broad blade great for both slashing and piercing. The dagger blade is forged entirely from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel, just like its larger brother, making it a fantastic main or off-hand weapon as well as a hardy camp dagger. The blade also features a short fuller, which helps cut down the daggers weight while also mimicking the overall design of the sword. The handle is crafted from wood, wrapped in black leather, and fitted with a steel separator ring. A mild steel guard sports two gently curved quillons, and the polished scent stopper pommel completes the daggers look nicely. The dagger features a full-length tang peened to the pommel for strength. It comes complete with a matching sheath, which also includes a leather strapping system for attaching the dagger to its matching swords scabbard. Paired with its parent sword or used solo, you can bet that this Ranger Dagger is a hardy and handy blade to own and wield in a variety of combat and casual uses.
Please be aware that this dagger is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this dagger is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Dagger inspired by the full-sized Ranger Sword
- A fully functional and extremely hardy dagger
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are made of mild steel
- Wood grip and sheath are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.875 Inches
- Point of Balance: 0.5 Inches from the Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 1.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lbs. 2 oz.