This Medieval Knights Broad Sword is a thicker-bladed variant of the arming sword, offering a wider blade at a similar length, which puts more impact and more force behind every blow, ensuring that no opponent wants to be the recipient of your blows. The sword reflects the classic design of a knights weapon, favoring a larger, more powerful looking EN45 carbon spring steel blade that is thicker than most. Despite its thickness, though, the blade features a wide fuller down its length, which helps to keep the weight closer to that of a more traditional arming sword. The blades wide length offers an equally broad tip, as well. The guard is a classic concave pair of quillons, curved towards the blade, while the rounded pommel is made from cast-steel and set with four faceted faces on each side. The hilt is finished with leather wrapping, which helps to make the sword more comfortable to hold, handle, and wield.
This sword comes in two types. The regular version is tempered and hardened and features traditional shaping, making it a great choice for display or carrying to complete your look. The Light Combat version is tempered and hardened with thick edges and a rounded tip, making it suitable for light use in sparring and reenactment.
- Adds a Subtle Twist to the Classic Arming Sword
- Features a Hand Crafted EN45 Carbon Spring Steel Blade
- Offered in a Regular Non-Combative Version and a Light Combat Model
- Sword possesses full tang construction
- Has a Concave Guard with Curved Quillons and Cast-Steel Wheel Pommel
- Includes a Wooden, Leather Wrapped Scabbard
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Training Weapon, or Display Piece
- Overall Length: 38.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 3.25 lbs.