Adventurers often carry a lot on their belts. The Medieval Back Baldric in brown allows the traveler to carry a sword on their back to free up space. Handcrafted from brown leather, this baldric holds a sword, not included, with two riveted loops. The belt adjusts using a buckled design with punched holes. The adjusting strap is stitched for additional strength. You can wear the baldric on the left or right shoulder, and with the buckle in different locations because of the third loop. Add this leather harness to your LARP costume, cosplay ensemble, or faire outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Adjustable with buckle and strap
- Stitched construction
- Riveted loops hold a sword, not included
- Can be worn on the left or right shoulder
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 62.5 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
- Buckled Length: 50.3-58 Inches
- Fits Swords: 2.3-3 Inches
- Loop Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.