From the Revolutionary War to the Civil War, through the American Indian Wars, all the way to the modern day, the saber has been a companion to the American soldier. And this M1902 US Army Officer Saber is a style that remains accepted, even to this day. Altogether classic and iconic in its design, this saber (or rather, its design) falls on a middle-ground, dating to a time when close-combat weapons were being phased out, in favor of firearms. Still, this saber maintains an effective design, featuring a thin hand crafted steel blade that has a subtle but effective cutting curve, and a fine point for thrusting. The grip is classic in its form, too, possessing a D-guard of cast-steel, with a contoured and leather-wrapped grip to provide for a comfortable hold when the saber is drawn and handled. Included with the saber is a cast-steel scabbard, complete with a carrying ring for easy carrying and wearing. Given its design, this M1902 US Army Officers Saber is a fine collectible, especially for those with military interests, and it also makes for a great costume piece and conversation starter, too.
- Based on the Design of the US Army M1902 Saber
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Has a Cast-Metal and Leather Scaled D-Guard
- Includes a Cast-Steel Scabbard with Carrying Ring
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece