Hand sewn and made of quality leather, the Louis Belt is an excellent addition to any historical reenactment look. The buckle is made of wrought iron, and the visible hammer strokes, sanded smooth, give the belt an authentic look. Belts like the Louis Belt are incredibly useful additions to reenactment looks, as they can easily be equipped with belt bags, frogs, and more. Available in various colors, this historic belt is sure to match a variety of medieval and LARP looks, lending them fine visual interest with its carefully handmade details.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Handsewn construction reinforced with thick thread
- Adjustable fit with punch holes
- Hammer strokes add detail to buckle
- Great addition to LARP and historical reenactment looks
- Ideal for wearing with belt bags and frogs
- Crafted from upper leather
- Buckles made of wrought iron
- Length: 55.1 Inches
- Width: 1.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.