The Sentinel Spear is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. This spear features a very long handle with a decent size spear head. The spear head has an appealing curved design, great for any fantasy or elven gaming.
Handle color and finish may vary. The spear has a gem that may be blue, green, or purple. The suede wrapped handle may be black or brown. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 70.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Approximate Weight: 2 Pounds
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.