An exotic blade for a master of all weapons, the LARP Guandao is an oriental style polearm that combines the elegance and cutting power of a Dao sword with the reach and leverage of a spear. Gain the advantage with this epic weapon! Made from a sturdy, latex covered closed cell foam, this fantasy weapon possesses a flexible fiberglass core and a strong Kevlar tip that enhances its durability and safety. A large, curved blade that features a hole near the top edge emerges from the red wrapped haft of this polearm. A golden cap and collar accentuate the ends of the Guandao shaft, furthering the oriental aesthetic of the weapon. Whether your LARPing character is a master of all blades or a master of one, make sure they are a master of this incredible weapon!
The LARP Guandao has an overall length of 66.9 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 66.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 31.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Blade Width: 4.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Measurements are approximate