If you are a medieval knight embarking on your most harrowing feat yet, take the LARP Crusader Short Sword in hand and prepare to battle for your life. This high quality LARP sword is made of closed cell foam with a fiberglass core. Strong latex coating lends a sturdy finish to this historically inspired LARP blade. A fuller down its length lightens this LARP weapon while also strengthening its design. Made of polyurethane, the handle features a leather-wrapped look, and ornate texturing details the straight hilt and rounded pommel. Gold accents add a sense of regality to its appearance. Hand painted with attention to authenticity and detail, this medieval knight sword is perfect for fantasy and medieval-inspired LARP events.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 27.56 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast