Strike and slice at all who oppose you, while safely maintaining your distance, when you wield the LARP Battle Scythe. This medieval LARP weapon has a sturdy and flexible fiberglass core within its closed cell foam construction. This high quality foam is resistant to shredding, and a Kevlar tip protects the inner core, making this pole weapon safe for live action roleplay. The long, lightly curved blade is coated in protective latex. Realistically rendered, the hand painted handle is made of impressively detailed cast foam and has a dark wood look. Whether you are a medieval foot soldier, revolting peasant, or seasoned warrior, this LARP scythe makes a fine addition to any arsenal.
The LARP Battle Scythe has an overall length of 74.8 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made of closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability.
- Overall Length: 74.8 Inches