Warrior, take to the battlefield and defeat the Romans by wielding the Greek Falcata. The Romans feared the many wielders of this blade. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this sword features an inward-curving, single-edged blade. A groove follows the edge and spine of the blade. The blade widens at its base.
Next, the sword continues with a solid brass hilt. The hilt has a hooked design, where the pommel curves back towards the blade. Next to the blade, the hilt features carved detailing, which features zigzags, curls, and more. Meanwhile, the pointed pommel has a similar carved design.
Finally, this sword comes with a black leather sheath. It has two pairs of rings for attaching to a belt, not included. This sword is great for historical reenactments and more.
- Classic Greek style Sword
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional sword - battle ready
- Blade is made from high carbon steel
- Handle is solid brass
- Scabbard is brown leather with brass attachment rings
- Overall Length: 25.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.125 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.