In Tolkiens lore of Middle Earth, Feanor is one of the greatest elves to live, thanks to his fiery spirit and his warriors heart. Feanor's Two Handed Sword with Scabbard and Belt is, in part, homage to his name as well as a weapon worthy of his hand. Named after one of Tolkiens legendary elves, this sword is designed with all the craftsmanship of the elves. The end result is this sword emulating the beautiful elements found in other well-known elf blades, such as Glamdring, Orcrist, and Sting. The swords blade is dual hardened and forged entirely in 5160 high carbon steel. The blade features a short ricasso at its base, which flares slightly into an edge before tapering gently along its profile. The blade also features a fuller which helps reduce its weight, making it more graceful to wield. The crossguard consists of two gently curved quillons which angle towards the blade and serve as effective defenses for the hands, while the grip, composed of wood and wrapped in leather, is long enough to suit this two-handed sword perfectly. The sword features a full-length tang which is peened to the unique pommel, so chosen because a fleur de lis perfectly represents this elfs noble background and bearing. The sword comes complete with a matching wood scabbard that is wrapped in black leather, great for keeping the blade safe and secure when not in use. An interlaced leather sword belt is attached to the scabbard, ideal for keeping the blade at your side wherever you go. Based on Lord of the Rings lore, Feanor's Two Handed Sword with Scabbard and Belt is a vision of medieval fantasy beauty. It does the elven reputation for blades proud, serving as both a breathtaking accent and a deadly weapon.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Inspired by Lord of the Rings lore and weapon design
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-Length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword Belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wooden scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 45.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.625 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.5 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 2 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.