Wolves are known as social animals, but when they lose or are left behind by their pack, they must fight to live. They are the inspiration behind the Eindride Lone Wolf Sword With Scabbard and Belt, a stunning, functional sword. This sword is type XIIa, sporting a long grip with a stronger taper and strong point. The blade is differential hardened and forged entirely from 5160 high carbon steel. A thick ricasso transitions into a single fuller double-edged design that has Norse runes inscribed, reading, Let my blade be your last warning. Cast in bronze, the guard features snarling wolf heads on the hilt, accented by traditional knotwork. The sword also features a full-length tang, which runs through the wooden hilt to connect to a bronze scent stopper style pommel that counterbalances the blade. Included with the sword is a matching scabbard, crafted from wood and wrapped in leather. Attached to the scabbard is an interlaced sword belt, which makes it easier to keep this sword by your side. For those wanderers and outcasts, this sword will keep you safe wherever your journey may take you.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Inspired by Nordic wolves
- A fully functional sword
- Steel is differential hardened at a Rockwell of 60
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Offered either sharpened or unsharpened
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Handle is stained black oak
- Bronze fittings
- Overall Length: 43.0 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.0 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.50 Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.