When a wolf loses their pack, leaves it behind, or is cast out, they must persevere to survive. That is the inspiration behind this gorgeous Eindride Lone Wolf Sword With Scabbard, a sword created with the fierce lone wolf in mind. This swords blade is differential hardened and forged entirely from 5160 high carbon steel. A thick ricasso transitions into a single fuller, double-edged design with Norse runes inscribed, reading, Let my blade be your last warning. Cast in bronze, the guard features a snarling wolf heads on the hilt accented by traditional knotwork. A full-length tang, which runs throughout the wooden hilt, connects to the bronze scent stopper-style pommel. Safely store the blade in the included wood scabbard, wrapped in matching black leather. Designed in honor of the unbreakable spirit of the lone wolf, this sword will be your companion when no one else is. A sword belt is not included with this blade, so you are free to carry it using whatever attachment style works best for you.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Lone wolf concept present throughout design
- A fully functional sword
- Steel is differential hardened at a Rockwell of 60
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Handle is stained black oak
- Bronze fittings
- Overall Length: 43.0 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.0 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.50 Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.