This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal. Unfortunately, we are not able to separate payment methods on our shopping cart. If you are interested in purchasing this item and would like to use a credit card as payment, please contact us by phone during normal business hours to place your order.
Twilight came early in Victorian London as the assassin emerged from an alcove. Drawing the concealed blade from her Assassin Bird Sword Cane, she buried it in the neck of the grifter, who dropped behind his cart with a muffled thud. Stooping to wipe the blade clean, she lifted a packet of papers from his waistcoat, then melted into the shadows. This stick sword features an ornate handle, shaped like the head of a vulture or carrion bird. Bright blue eyes peer out from the sockets. Swirling scrollwork designs embellish the grip of the sword. Unscrewing the cane head from the black shaft reveals the stainless steel blade. The sword cane is tipped with a rubber foot to assist with traction when used as a walking stick. Let not the gentle sound of opportunity pass you by. Add this Assassin Bird Sword Cane to your collection, perfect for costume or display.
- Sleek and stylish Victorian sword cane
- Handle shaped like a carrion bird
- Scrollwork designs decorate the grip
- Concealable weapon for costume or display
- Makes a lovely gift or collectible
- Handle unscrews from shaft
- Stainless steel blade
- Antique silver finish cast metal handle
- Aluminum metal shaft conceals blade
- Rubber foot provides traction
- Overall Length: 35.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches