When the common folk of the land were attacked, they made weapons like the Yngvar LARP Hand Axe to defend themselves. This LARP short axe has a simulated wooden staff with a ribbed black grip. The steel-colored axe head displays a golden cross cutout as a decorative element. The ax is realistic, safe, and durable. If you wish to wade into the thick of battle, this is the LARP weapon for you. Warrior characters ranging from Vikings to barbarians can appreciate the close combat abilities of this medieval hand axe.
The Yngvar LARP Hand Axe is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This axe is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP weapon to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 23.6 Inches
- Staff Length: 13.4 Inches
- Head Width: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 12.3 oz.