The Witch-king does the earthly bidding of Sauron, commanding the terrifying Nazgul. He is made even more frightening when he draws his legendary blade. You can feel his power when you wield the Witch-King Elite Series Sword. This elegant functional sword is based on the weapon used by the Witch-King in the Lord of the Rings film series. Its Damascus blade, hand-crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, displays a slender shape and a unique ricasso. Its crossguard, grip, and pommel all feature an ornate display of knotwork. Its handle is wrapped in leather, making gripping easy. It has a full-length tang construction, and it has been hardened and tempered, ensuring that it is battle-ready. The Witch-King Elite Series Sword comes with a wooden, leather-wrapped scabbard and a leather belt for safe storage and carrying, and its blade is offered with a sharpened option, granting you a degree of customizability with this stunning sword.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite Series weapon
- Inspired by the sword of the Witch-king from the Lord of the Rings film series
- A fully functional and an extremely hardy sword
- Blade is fully tempered and dual hardened
- Features a full-length tang construction
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand-forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 51 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width at Guard: 2 Inches
- Point of Balance: 2.8 Inches from the Guard
- Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
Measurements are approximate.