A long journey from the East to West has led you to a grand castle. You wait patiently in the shadows for the perfect opportunity to strike. The Wakizashi LARP Short Sword aids you in exacting revenge on behalf of your fallen clan. This oriental sword takes inspiration from the weapons wielded by the samurai of Japan. Made from closed-cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and Blade finished with a latex coating, the blade proves its worth during LARP battle. The polyurethane foam handle was cast then hand painted with beautiful detail. Its single-edged blade curves slightly, while a sculpted wrap or Tsukamaki strengthens the grip of the silver and gold accented handle.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 23.6 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
Measurements will vary as they are handmade items.