A blade once shattered can never be the same, but through the use of magic, it might become something stronger than it was. The Viridian LARP Dao has become something more, with vibrant emerald light holding its blade together! Made from closed cell foam that encases a flexible fiberglass core, the blade of this fantasy weapon features cracks that have been hand painted green to convey the appearance of magic pulsing through them. A strong Kevlar tip protects the wide point of this weapon from accidental puncturing. The hilt of the blade has been hand painted to resemble iron with a carved green handle and ring-shaped pommel. Add this foam latex broadsword to your LARP gear and bring a spark of magic to your warrior!
The Viridian LARP Dao has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate