This Viking Seax Dagger is a companion that no Viking warrior should ever be without. Not only would it make for a handy weapon to wield in combat against your enemies, but it would also serve well as a utility knife when out of battle, too. This seax knife is also a hearty looking cousin to our Viking Warrior Broad Sword (item number AH-3146), echoing not only a similar manner of construction, but also a similar look, one that matches the other quite nicely. This scramasax knife features a forged carbon spring steel blade that has relatively unique shaping, featuring a flat back and a gentle curve along the upper edge, ensuring plenty of width on the blade, as well as a curved cutting edge and a fine point near the tip. The knife lacks a guard, but features blackened steel fittings, and a matched, small Viking nut pommel. The grip is wrapped up in leather braids, to help provide a secure and comfortable hold. Included with the dagger is a stitched leather sheath, for ease of carrying and safe-keeping. For those who want a knife to suit their Viking look and need, nothing beats the rugged appeal of this handy Viking Seax Dagger.
- A Rugged Rendition of the Viking Utility and Combat Knife
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses Unsharpened Edges
- Lacks a Guard and Features a Viking Knut Pommel
- Includes a Stitched Leather Sheath
- A Fantastic Costume Dagger, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece
- Overall Length: 20 Inches