Vikings were no strangers to the battlefield, using a variety of weapons on their vicious raids. The Viking II LARP Dirk will help to turn you into the scourge of your foes at your next live action role playing event. The LARP blade treads the line between dagger and short sword, embracing a traditional Viking style. The LARP weapon makes a fine secondary or close combat sword. The hilt has an ornate Brazil nut pommel and a short crossguard. Its broad, short that ends with a rounded tip. It is fast and effective, making it a fantastic weapon for any warrior to wield in combat.
The Viking II LARP Dirk is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 22.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.1 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 10.6 oz.