No period wear is complete without an appropriate weapon at your side! Complete a Renaissance era ensemble with this Treville LARP Bastard Sword, which features a beautiful design that will certainly enhance your historical costume. Made with durable and lightweight foam, this bastard sword features a steel color on its blade for an authentic look. The cup hilt, which is removable, is black with golden fleur accents across its surface. The remainder of the hilt features golden accents as well, for a stunning design from top to bottom. Look incredibly stylish and be prepared for a duel at all times with this Treville LARP Bastard Sword!
The Treville LARP Bastard Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 10.6 Inches
- Weight: 1.36 lbs.