Crafted for war against the rampaging Orc tribe that was seeking to conquer the Northern steppes, the Thorgrim LARP Double-Headed Axe displays a fearsome look. The LARP axe features a steel color with aged golden accents. Its wooden handle ends with a perfect imitation of leather details. Each side of the battle axe displays a uniquely shaped blade, giving its wielder a powerful tool to swing. Perfect for barbarians and dark fantasy creatures, this masterful roleplaying axe is sure to stand the test of war.
The Thorgrim LARP Double-Headed Axe is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 42.5 Inches
- Staff Length: 29.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Head Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 2.08 lbs.