The wolf was one of the most potent symbols of Norse mythology. It represented fearsome strength and doom, a symbol of royalty and power across the Nordic world. The Wolfsbane Elite Series Sword is inspired by tales of these animals. This stunning blade is hand forged from differential hardened Damascus steel. It sports a strongly tapered blade that comes to a fine point and features a fuller down more than half of the blade. Crafted from bronze, the pommel takes the shape of a howling wolf head while the guard is accented with Norse knotwork. The grip is crafted from wood, wrapped in black leather, and accented by traditional knotwork. Included with the sword is a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with a leather belt attached. This Elite Series sword is a beautifully crafted testament to the arts, culture, and beliefs of the Viking people. Luxuriously handcrafted from the finest material, this ferocious sword is a distinguished Viking weapon catering to the most discriminating collector.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite Series weapon
- Differential hardened at a Rockwell of 60
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Hilt wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrap wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 47 Inches
- Blade Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.0 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.