The term Viscount is a title given to a member of European nobility who ranks just below an Earl. The Viscount Elite Series Sword will have you feeling like a nobleman, as this elite sword is crafted using the strictest guidelines. Each blade is individually hand forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, creating a gorgeous weapon. This is a Type XX blade, featuring a broad structure that gracefully tapers to a sharp point. The guard, pommel, and blade are detailed to complement the folded steel layering. Leather is wrapped around the hilt for a secure grip. If you need to travel or store this sword, you can carry it in the leather-wrapped wood scabbard with belt. The combination of history and stylized flair will make you feel like true nobility when you wield this elegant weapon.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- Stylized sword based on historical designs
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Offered either sharpened or unsharpened
- Includes a leather-wrap wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 42.0 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.0 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.50 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz.