Vikings are among the most celebrated warriors of human history. The Two Handed Oslo Elite Series Sword puts you in rare company with the few who own an Elite Series sword and those who own an accurate and inspiring Viking weapon. A fuller runs the length of the Damascus steel blade, crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel. Adorned with Norse knotwork design, the guard and pommel are of metal and the long grip is wood tightly wrapped with black leather. The long grip gives great leverage for strong cutting sweeps and brutal hacks. This sword comes with a wood scabbard wrapped with a protective layer of black leather and fitted with a metal cap piece. An sword belt of black leather is fitted to the scabbard for easy carrying. With the sword at the core of Viking history, the Two Handed Oslo Elite Series Sword is engineered for the most brutal use and is built to last.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite Series weapon
- Stunning reproduction of a historic Viking sword
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrap wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 47.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.0 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.0 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz.