The Sage Elite Series Sword was crafted with the elves of Tolkiens realm in mind. Graceful, skilled, and powerful, elves forged the sword Glamdring, the inspiration for this sword, which Gandalf used in the Lord of the Rings films. Hand forged from Damascus steel, made of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, this truly is a stunning weapon. The smooth and subtle curves of the blade, guard and pommel were meant as a reflection of wisdom and understanding, while the downward looping guard flows towards the curves of the blade in a form of synergy between both parts. Far more than just a decoration, this fantasy sword boasts a stern and sturdy construction. The capable blade delivers destructive cutting blows with a very sharp tip, leading to equally devastating thrusts. The Sage Elite Series Sword is not only an eye-catcher, it is also a definite force on the battle field.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- Inspired by Glamdring from the Lord of the Rings
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 48.0 Inches
- Blade Length: 35.625 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.0 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12.5 oz.