Dwarves were no strangers to combat, and they were also quite well-known for the solidarity and strength of their craft. Thus, Kili, Thorins nephew, was armed with a sturdy and strong sword that served him well in all of this battles and endeavors. The Hobbit - Kilis LARP Sword recreates the bold and powerful look of the same sword used by Kili the Dwarf throughout The Hobbit film. The blade is broad and powerful, marked with a roughhewn look that gives it a solid form. The bold, strong edges show off its Dwarvish make and style, while the ring-lined hilt offers a secure grip for either one-handed or two-handed wielders. The weapon is tipped with a flattened pommel, while the small guard is ornately decorated with geometric dwarven designs. As a LARP weapon, this sword is superbly balanced and incredibly hardy, as well as remarkably safe for use. It is crafted from heavy foam latex and sealed in a rubber coating, giving it spring and strength. A fiberglass core ensures that the weapon remains appropriately shaped and solid, while still giving it some flex to bend when under duress. In the hands of Kili, this sword was a brutal and effective weapon, one that scythed through goblins and other foes with shocking ease. And in your hands, The Hobbit - Kilis LARP Sword will do the same, when you carry it into your next LARP battle.
- Inspired by the Sword from The Hobbit Film
- Made Using Quality Materials
- Features a Foam Latex Outer Shell
- Sealed in a Hardy, Rubber Coating
- Reinforced with a Fiberglass Core
- Handles Extremely Well
- Uniquely Formed Handle Provides a Secure Hold
- A Solid and Sturdy LARP Weapon
- Great for Sparring, Practicing, Theatrics, or LARP Events
- Approved by Many LARP Groups
- Has an Extremely Detailed Look
- Overall Length: 36 inches
Please be aware that these are handmade items and that measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here.