The Cruciform Crusader Elite Series Sword is designed after the swords used in combat during the Crusades. This weapon depicts the classic shape of a Crusaders cruciform sword, offering protection and a reminder of the warriors faith. Each blade is individually hand forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, resulting in a stunning weapon. The simple yet elegant weapon, topped with the circular wheel pommel, is carefully fitted with a blade that offers exceptional reflex, balance, and control. The sword is responsive, quick, resilient, and yet flexible. The sword has a sharply tapered cut and thrust blade. When in hand, the sensation is that of an extension of ones arm. Although minimalist, this Crusader sword is of stunning complexity. You can also comfortably carry this weapon in the leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with belt it comes with. Countless warriors once depended on weapons just like this one, and you can be sure it will not let you down, either.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- Accurate reproduction of a Crusade era sword
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Offered either sharpened or unsharpened
- Includes a leather-wrap wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 38.76 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.0 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.