Non Nobis, Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Glorium
These iconic words engraved on the blade define this historic sword replica. The creed of the Knights Templar - Nothing for us, Lord, nothing for us but for the glory of thy name - marked their illustrious and sometimes infamous 200 year military influence. The Accolade Sword of the Knights Templar would have been a sword worthy of the Templar Grand Master to knight a loyal member into this holy order. The best metalsmiths from Windlass Steelcrafts have spent hours on each blade, hand forging the high carbon steel for optimal balance, quickness and durability. The pommel features a highly detailed Templar coin on each side with Latin inscription and the symbols that have grown synonymous with the Templar Order, while the grip is hand-wrapped with a rich genuine red leather with a wire over-wrap. The sword includes a custom, matching wooden scabbard covered in top grain, heavy-duty leather and a period belt with solid metal fittings.
- Blade is hand forged for optimal balance, quickness, and durability
- Grip is hand wrapped in genuine red leather and wire
- Pommel features Templar coin on each side
- Includes matching scabbard and attached belt
- Blade is made of high carbon steel
- Grip is wrapped in leather and wire
- Wood scabbard has leather covering and metal fittings
- Attached belt is made of leather
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16th an Inch
- Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.