More practical in certain situations than a katana, the Tanto II LARP Dagger can be easily used in tight spaces since it does not restrict the movements of the wielder, making it perfect for hasty retreats and close combat. Tanto are often used as secondary weapons in a two-weapon fighting style. This fine LARP tanto features a steel-colored guard, brown handle, and silver blade for a realistic look. Noble samurais and ninjas will surely appreciate this weapon, and smaller characters such as hobbits and goblins can wield it as a full-length katana.
The Tanto II LARP Dagger is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP weapon to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 22 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.1 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 5.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 9.5 oz.