At its core, a mace is a weapon for delivering powerful blunt force blows. Perfect for barbarians, orcs, and resourceful survivors, the Stone LARP Mace has the look of a primitive weapon, a large rock serving as its mace head, secured in place with a wrapped cord atop a long wooden haft. Realistic in its coloration, texture, and detail, this fantasy LARP mace is made of high quality, closed cell foam that is soft, durable, and resistant to shredding. The entire LARP weapon is given a protective latex coating, and inside is a Kevlar-tipped fiberglass core for strong, flexible stability. Whether your character is a wilderness survivor or a fantasy orc, this primitive style latex foam mace is a trusty choice for your next LARP adventure.
The Stone LARP Mace has an overall length of 33.9 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 33.9 Inches
- Head Height: 7.9 Inches
- Head Width: 5.9 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 1.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.