People think that dwarves only fight with axes or maces, but these proud warriors use a variety of weapons, including versatile swords like this Solin II Dwarven LARP Sword, which is an incredibly efficient blade. The simple design of hard lines is clear dwarven style, making this a deadly weapon in the hands of any dwarf. The guard is steel-colored, and the handle is black. The blade is silver-colored for a striking look.
The Solin II Dwarven LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 28.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Hilt Length: 6.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.88 lb.