Perfect for breaking skulls and bones, this Skullsplitter II LARP Axe keeps orcs happy in battle. An upgraded version of the original Skullsplitter, this LARP weapon is longer, enabling you to fight from a distance and helping your chances of survival. Its handle has a bone and leather finish, showing a dark brown hue over the wooden part. Cream accents have been added to the rugged head of the skull axe for an almost perfect bone illusion.
The Skullsplitter II LARP Axe is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Haft Length: 26.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.9 Inches
- Head Width: 9.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.