For the best cutting power, it is always advised that a sword be swung with both hands. The Severian LARP Sword makes this possible, recreating the classic two-handed sword but giving it the modification of a shorter, sturdy blade. This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a fiberglass core. This core makes it both flexible and extremely durable without hampering its safety for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The hilt of this sword, which comes in either steel or gold colors, is extra-long, allowing ample space for both hands, and it is wrapped in leather for easy gripping. The sword features classic medieval elements, like a straight crossguard and a scent-stopper pommel, and its shorter blade makes it ideal for close-range combat. The Severian LARP Sword is a fantastic addition to any LARP armoury that is sure to aid you in the total use of your skills.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam's special coating.
- Safe for use in LARP events
- Realistic and impressively detailed
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Comes in steel and gold colors
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
Measurements are approximate.