The design of the Sanguis LARP Longsword closely resembles swords used by soldiers during the Battle of Agincourt. Derived from the Latin word for blood, the name of the Sanguis sword hints at what these weapons were capable of doing. This sword resembles the look of a bastard sword, with its straightforward design and features. The steel and black hues of this sword will complement the attire of any character who wields it, making it the ideal sword for someone who enjoys changing up their role. The Sanguis LARP Longsword makes the perfect weapon for the arsenal of any knight, soldier, or general weapon wielder over a number of centuries.
The Sanguis LARP Longsword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction that this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 7.1 Inches
- Weight: 0.9 lb.