Inspired by both history and creative imagination, this Ring Hilt Swiss Saber with Scabbard and Belt combines the single-edged design of the historic saber with a twist of fantasy as well as hardy materials, creating a truly unique and fully-functional sword. This sword is every inch a beautiful combination, as its ornate features and its curved blade lend it a high degree of appeal, while its size makes it a warriors weapon capable of great slashes and hewing strikes. The swords blade is forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. The blade, distinctive of a Swiss saber, has a gentle curve near the tip and a swept point, similar to scimitars of fantasy design. The distinctive ring hilt is taken directly from history, featuring straight quillons for added defense and design. The two-handed grip is crafted from wood and wrapped in leather, and it surrounds a full-length tang threaded onto a distinctive and wholly unique crown-shaped pommel. Included with the sword is a matching wood scabbard that is wrapped in black leather, with an attached, interlaced leather sword belt, perfect for keeping the sword safe and secured at your side when not in use. Every inch as lethal as it looks, this Ring Hilt Swiss Saber with Scabbard and Belt is a hardy sword that can be taken into combat without any fear for its performance, while its appearance makes it a fine piece to have on display, too.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A Historical and Fantasy Amalgamation of a 16th Century Swiss Saber
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and hilt are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 46 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Grip Length: 8.625 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.75 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.