A mace was traditionally used to fight warriors wearing heavy armour, although the LARP Simple Mace can also be used effectively against lightly armored or unarmored opponents. This mace is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for Battle line is a less expensive line that is still durable and made from quality foam but is not as detailed as other lines, making the pieces very affordable and great for beginners or those on a small budget. This mace features a shaft attached to a flanged, four-sided mace head. The shaft of this weapon is painted to look like wood.
As this mace is a handmade item, its measurements can vary slightly from what is shown below. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Head Height: 7.9 Inches
- Head Diameter: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Length: 21.7 Inches
As this mace is a handmade item, its measurements can vary slightly.