When the battle is at its most brutal, trust in your blade. The Ready for Battle Basic Errant LARP Sword is modeled after medieval arming swords and blends historical and fantasy aesthetics for an undeniably knightly appearance. A ridge runs down the length of the silver tone blade before meeting the cast polyurethane foam hilt. Hand painted for an artfully weathered silvery look, the short guard curves slightly towards the blade. Beneath it follows a grip painted and sculpted to resemble real dark leather. After this comes a 15th century English style pommel painted to perfectly match the guard. This medieval LARP sword consists of a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip surrounded by high quality, closed cell foam. A strong latex coating lends additional sturdiness to this live action roleplay weapon. For all your knightly errands, take the Ready for Battle Basic Errant LARP Sword in hand, whether you are a LARP beginner or a seasoned warrior.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 27.56 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade is finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast