This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Based on the blade and cutlery used by 19th century Scottish gentlemen, the Regimental Scottish Dirk and Cutlery Set is a unique dagger, knife, and fork kit offering the essentials for attending a historic, high class banquet. Made of stainless steel but patterned along its edges to resemble damascus, the spear point dagger blade has a false upper edge and a serrated spine. The hilt of this regal Scottish dagger is black with a quilted, metal studded texture, and an inset red gemstone makes up the flat pommel. This decorative historical dagger comes not only with a matching sheath, but a miniature fork and knife with handles styled just like the Highlander dirk. Attend your next feast in style with this replica dagger by your side. Intricately detailed and rather unique, proudly display this knife and cutlery set in a historic weapons collection, or gift it to a loved one interested in historical Scottish society.
- Based on historic 19th century Scottish styles
- Includes dagger, sheath, fork, and knife
- Stainless steel blade has a false upper edge and back serrations
- Fork and knife lock into dagger sheath
- Hilts feature quilted texture and red gemstone pommel
- Intriguing collectible or gift for Scottish history fans
- Dagger blade, fork, and knife made of 440 stainless steel
- Handles are made of hard plastic resin
- Overall Dagger Length: 19 Inches
- Dagger Blade Length: 11.5 Inches